In no particular order:
1. Sticky Teams by Larry Osborne
2. Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper-my first piper book-I’m now definitely a fan!
3. The Cause Within You by Matthew Barnett-this guy is a fireball and has one of the biggest visions around today for God’s kingdom and gets it done!
4. Replenish by Lance Witt (re-read)
5. A Call To Resurgence by Mark Driscoll-(Church leaders, you cannot afford to NOT read this book!)
6. Jesus Among Other Gods -Ravi Zacharias-philosophical-Jesus is compared and contrasted with other gods to see what they have in common as well as, what sets them apart.
7. Failing Forward by John Maxwell-how to learn from your mistakes and use them to your advantage.
8. Praying Circles Around your Children by Mark Batterson-If you have kids or are planning on it one day-get this book! Only 1.99 on Kindle!
9. The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni-Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything else in Business.
10. Church Marketing 101 by Richard Reising-a timely word for the church-should be required reading for every church leader.